PMI Serbia Chapter is happy to announce that the 7th Project Society Conference 2020 will take place on October 21-22, 2020.
This year the Conference will have online format due to the pandemic circumstances and it will be free for all participants.
Theme of the Conference is: Preparing organizations for the future, Managing projects – Executing the strategy.
We are inviting You to share your project managment experiences and activly particpate in the exchange od ideas and knowledge with the Conference participants. Please share your interest in becoming the Conference Presenter by sending us your proposal for the PSC 2020 Session using the following e-form.
Lectures , workshops and panel discussions can be in English or Serbian, proposed duration is between 30 and 60 minutes, including mandatory Q&A and discussion period.
Conference Committee will consider all proposals received and will make the final decision on Conference Sessions and Program. The following criteria will be used as the guideline for selection:
- Chalanges, tools and changes in Project Managment
- Topics reflecting Project Mangment trends
- References to the best practices – presentations that will bring clear messages and experiences that all Conference participants can implement in their projects
- Summary of the “lessons learned“ from projects that had positive impact on society
- Quality of the proposal and references provided
Deadlines to be considered
- Application end date: August 21, 2020
- PSC 2020 Presenters announced: September 4, 2020
Please contact us for additional information.
Conference Committee PSC 2020
PMI Serbia Chapter