Get your PMP Certificate
Are you eligible to take exam?
- With University Degree: 4500 hours of proven experience in managing project + 35 hours of formal PM education
- With Highschool Degree: 7500 hours of proven experience in managing projects + 35 contact hours of formal PM education
- For more details see the PMP Handbook, page 8
How to apply for the exam?
- Apply directly from the PMI global website
- From the moment you receive the eligibility confirmation, you have 1 year to take the exam.
- The price of the exam is USD 405 for PMI members.
How to prepare for the exam?
- PMBOK v.6 is the primary and official source for taking the exam, and it is available for free to you once you become our member.
- PMI Serbia Chapter organizes free group preparation workshops for taking the exam.
- PMP exam requires a solid practical experience in managing projects & knowledge from PMBOK about best practices. Therefore, the time required to prepare for the exam may vary from 2-6 months, if taken seriously.
How does the actual taking of exam looks like?
- Exam is taken as a CBT (Computer Based Test) in an approved testing center in Belgrade (Pearson VUE), in the English Language. Here’s a useful video.
- After you make the payment, you can book the time slot for your preferred date.
- The exam is composed of 200 situational questions, and you have 4 hours to complete them.
- The results show up almost immediately after you click the Submit button (you can change your mind only before you click the Submit button, but not after that).
- The certificate must be renewed every 3 years, by continuing professional development efforts, which bring you Professional Development Units (PDUs) required for the certificate renewal.