CREATEQ is looking for Junior Scrum Masters! Keep in mind, previous work experience is a huge plus.
Our amazing star crew has more than 300 members spread across 5 countries! At CREATEQ we believe in teamwork and unity, so you will work very closely with colleagues in Switzerland, Serbia, Romania, Moldova, and Morocco. With the motto “where creativity meets technology”, we offer 360-degree services in all phases of project execution. CREATEQ implements, operates, and maintains custom-built solutions as well as provides open-source and commercial products and frameworks. We work in an agile environment and are looking for new scrum masters to help our teams succeed in delivering complex and high-quality software engineering solutions.
Are you ready to take up a new challenge and become CREATEQ’s Junior Scrum master?
With this role you will:
- Become fully responsible for managing the Scrum process within a distributed team in multiple locations within 3-6 months
- Arrange and facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Support the PO in handling the backlog and new requests
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Conduct scrum-related education where needed
- Get certified (if you are not already) for Scrum/Agile by one of the top (and most demanding) licensing organizations in the industry
- Have our full support throughout the certification process
- Perform process alignment with other Scrum teams, in accordance with scrum-related guidelines, best practices and context
- Have a dedicated mentor to help you master your role! Continuous support and knowledge-sharing sessions are guaranteed!
Our perfect candidate has:
- Degree in Computer science, Project management, Psychology, or similar
- Ideally some previous practical experience in project management
- Previous working experience involving the realization of projects in the IT/software field is a big plus
- Willingness to learn, and proven results regarding acquired new comprehensive knowledge in the past
- Openness to embracing a new mindset
- High social competence and empathy
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with high attention to details
- Ability to work with different types of personalities
- Tech-savvy interests and skills
- Communication skills, ability to listen and pro-actively thinking and acting
- Professional Agile or Scrum Master certification is highly desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Some of the perks of working at CREATEQ are:
- A chance to be a part of a casual but professional environment where you will have a safe place to try, fail and learn
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Paid education time based on curriculum and research with an employment contract
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sports clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really supports your professional, family, and personal goals
- Knowledge-sharing sessions with experienced Scrum masters and a dedicated mentor
- Modern and cosy offices
Want to know how to apply?
Send us your resume to email@example.com and please make sure your application includes answers to these two questions:
- What comprehensive and vast subject have you had the opportunity to master so far? Please include these exact items in your answer: • Subject name • Methods for studying used • Duration of study • The knowledge was validated by (name 4-5 ways)
- Have you managed to influence someone and helped them adopt a new mindset, a new perspective? Please describe one or two examples. And keep in mind – your authentic answers are a big plus! 🙂
Hurry up with applying, cause the early bird gets the worm!