Project Management Professional
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
Portfolio Management Professional
Your organization does the work right. But does it do the right work? As a portfolio manager, your role is essential to ensuring that the answer is “Yes.”
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
If you’re experienced using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand.
PMI Professional in Business Analysis
Business analysis has become a competency of critical importance to project management. Becoming certified as a business analysis (BA) expert can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.
Program Management Professional
As a program manager, you’re a senior-level practitioner on the forefront of advancing your organization’s strategic goals. You manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately.
Certified Associate in Project Management
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
PMI Risk Management Professional
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual and complex.
PMI Scheduling Professional
As a candidate for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®, you know there is much more to project scheduling than just the use of tools and technology to build a schedule for your team.
Get your PMP Certificate
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE EXAM?
- With University Degree: 4500 hours of proven experience in managing project + 35 hours of formal PM education
- With Highschool Degree: 7500 hours of proven experience in managing projects + 35 contact hours of formal PM education
- For more details see the PMP Handbook, page 8
How to Apply for the exam?
How to prepare for the exam?
- PMBOK v.6 is the primary and official source for taking the exam, and it is available for free to you once you become our member.
- PMI Serbia Chapter organizes free group preparation workshops for taking the exam.
- PMP exam requires a solid practical experience in managing projects & knowledge from PMBOK about best practices. Therefore, the time required to prepare for the exam may vary from 2-6 months, if taken seriously.
How does the actual taking of the exam look like?
- Exam is taken as a CBT (Computer Based Test) in an approved testing center in Belgrade (Pearson VUE), in the English Language. Here’s a useful video.
- After you make the payment, you can book the time slot for your preferred date.
- The exam is composed of 200 situational questions, and you have 4 hours to complete them.
- The results show up almost immediately after you click the Submit button (you can change your mind only before you click the Submit button, but not after that).
- The certificate must be renewed every 3 years, by continuing professional development efforts, which bring you Professional Development Units (PDUs) required for the certificate renewal.